Bamber Bridge Leisure Centre
At Bamber Bridge Leisure Centre you can enjoy our leisure swimming pool, gym, group exercise classes and much more. Plus our two brand new 3G football pitches and accompanying pavilion is coming soon in 2022!
At Bamber Bridge Leisure Centre you will discover a great place to get fit, have fun and try new activities with family and friends. We are located next to the popular Withy Grove Park and Playground, so why not make a day of it?
The leisure centre is open to members and non-members alike. Thinking of joining? Feel free to visit us for a look round, and our friendly staff will be happy to help.
|Monday - Friday||06:30 - 22:00|
|Saturday||08:00 - 18:00|
|Sunday||08:00 - 16:00|
|Bank Holiday 2 June||Closed|
|Bank Holiday 3 June||09:00 - 17:00|
01772 322012 or Contact Us
- Swimming Pool
- Fitness classes
- Junior Swimming Lessons
- Junior Football Lessons
- Playing Pitch Hub - 3G football pitches and facilities due to open in 2022
- Children's Parties (see below)
How To Book
|Gym||Booking is not required.|
|Swimming Sessions||Please book on our website, app or by phone (unless 'no booking required' is on timetable or app)|
|Family Swim||Please book on our website, app or by phone (a family swim booking is for two adults and two children)|
|Group Fitness Classes||Please book on our website, app or by phone.|
|Racquets||Please book on our website, app or by phone.|
Bamber Bridge Leisure Centre, Brindle Road, Bamber Bridge, Preston, PR5 6YJ
Swimming Party hire is available on Sundays, 1.45pm till 2.45pm.
- There will be floats and balls in the pool
- £110 for up to 50 people.
- Over 8's can go in the pool on their own but under 8's must be accompanied by an adult (1 adult to every 3 children under 8).
- Payment taken at time of booking.
- Please contact us to book.